Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The most perfect cookie, and I didn't even get a bite...


Bah-Humbug! Yes it's true I'm feeling like Scrooge! For those of you who don't know my personal assistant Jess, I think now is the best time to fill you in about her. Jess is my personal shopper, stylist and above all other things she is my pet human. Yesterday evening Jess and her Mother went to the ever popular Starbucks. And guess what? Jess came home with the most perfect cookie I have yet set my eyes on. And what exactly did this cookie resemble? A polar bear! I thought that she had brought it home for me! Seeing as it was a plain sugar cookie underneath all that frosted goodness! But no, she proceeded to photograph it and then scarf it down like the human she is! All the while I had to sit on the floor and watch, and for goodness sakes I had to beg like there was no tomorrow! For all my troubles I received no cookie. I spent the rest of the evening giving Jess my evil eye. I don't think it worked very well, because moments later I fell asleep on the couch. I'm not very good at holding a grudge. I need to stick with being Mr. Nice Terrier.I think Phanto is the one that can hold a grudge the best...BOL! I hope that this never happens again, I might have to order a pizza and give that human girl a reason to beg! Then again...I don't have thumbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment